australia-public-discuss

[Australia-public-discuss] Draft of petition to House of Reps

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: [Australia-public-discuss] Draft of petition to House of Reps
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:21:01 +1000

Hi Folks,
As I've mentioned, one of the next steps we're taking against patents is
a formal petition to the House of Reps. This is different to our letter
because it must be in a specific format (under 250 words), on paper with
original signatures.

If you have a moment, please take a look at the draft petition over the
weekend and let me know if you have any feedback.

http://www.softwarefreedom.com.au/resources/patents-petition.pdf

The list of example software is still to be finalised.

Cheers,
Ben