australia-public-discuss

[Australia-public-discuss] Anyone interested in a patents seminar by Cre

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: [Australia-public-discuss] Anyone interested in a patents seminar by Creative Commons President?
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:54:02 +1100

Hi Folks,
I can't make it to this seminar but sounds interesting and may be
relevant to our patents campaign.

Obviously Creative Commons licences have nothing to do with patents
whatsoever, but I gather Creative Commons (the organisation) is
discussing something like a "patents commons".

Would love to hear from anyone who attends.

Ben