australia-public-discuss

[Australia-public-discuss] Please make a submission on Innovation Patent

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: [Australia-public-discuss] Please make a submission on Innovation Patents by 4 October
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:43:20 +1000

Hi friends of End Software Patents,

There's currently a Government review into the Innovation Patent System
that is accepting submissions. It looks likely that if we can make our
voice heard on software patents, we can make real change.

Could you please make a brief submission before 4 October? I've written
up the attached non-nonsense guide on the issues.

Cheers,
Ben