autoconf-archive-maintainers

[patch #7453] Macro: ax_prog_splint.m4 - Please review and comment.

From: anonymous
Subject: [patch #7453] Macro: ax_prog_splint.m4 - Please review and comment.
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:23:59 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, patch #7453 (project autoconf-archive):

Hi Peter.

Thank you for your comments.

For the first comment I have no reason. I have removed the second copy in my
new patch.

The second comment touches on my design. The macro is clearly written to be
used by automake. I have added a comment on this in the synopsis.

I have for a long time missed this functionality in automake. Automake
supplies a very well working building environment which I would like to
contribute to by submitting my splint macro. The macro uses variables defined
by automake so it would probably be hard for anyone not using automake to use
this macro.

Best regards
Henrik

(file #22595)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: 0001-Added-macro-AX_PROG_SPLINT.patch Size:3 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?7453>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/