autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: [patch #8081] AX_PTHREAD.m4 not setting PTHREAD_LIBS to -pthread for

From: Al Pacifico
Subject: Re: [patch #8081] AX_PTHREAD.m4 not setting PTHREAD_LIBS to -pthread for gcc 4.7.2
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:00:36 -0700

Forgive me if I am incorrect, but when I experimented with this, PTHREAD_LIBS seemed not to get set to anything at all by the macro compiling my code.

The macro documentation says it "sets the PTHREAD_LIBS output variable to the threads library and linker flags, and the PTHREAD_CFLAGS output variable to any special C compiler flags that are needed."

-Al