Re: AC_INIT(ac_unique_file)

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: AC_INIT(ac_unique_file)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 14:41:41 +0100

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 02:33:12PM +0100, Akim Demaille wrote:
: Personally I'm not too much in favor of this patch.  It's like a bit
: like wanting cpp to catch undeclared identifiers: it's just not its
: role.  I understand it would have eased tracking down one problem you
: found, but the proposition seems very unnatural to me.  Let's not try
: to have the M4 world peek at the sh world.

You're right - I figured if it should be done it would have to be done
from the sh world anyways, although that could be problematic.

BTW, why does srcdir default to .. when this happens?  It seems like an
ugly hack implemented to help ill-configured software packages to configure
from my point of view...

  Lars J