aclocal & AM_GNU_GETTEXT

From: Stephen Torri
Subject: aclocal & AM_GNU_GETTEXT
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 10:10:17 +0000 (GMT)

I have the latest CVS version of autoconf, 2.94d. I am trying to compile
fetchmail-5.7.2. Now the error I am getting is:

aclocal: configure.in: 76: macro `AM_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in library.

Is this define somewhere? I downloaded and install the CVS version of
automake 1.4e. The macro is called from configure.in file.

If I comment the call out I can perform "aclocal and autoconf" without
error.

Autoheader gives me the error:

No template for symbol `SYS_SIGLIST_DECLARED'

I see that its in the configure.in but is that the template? What is a
template?

Stephen

Buyer's Guide for a Operating System:
Don't care to know: Mac
Don't mind knowing but not too much: Windows
Hit me! I can take it!: Linux