"AT_SETUP/AT_CLEANUP pair" prob?

From: Patrick Welche
Subject: "AT_SETUP/AT_CLEANUP pair" prob?
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:48:30 +0000

I just tried out today's cvs tree on NetBSD-1.5S/i386. The tests give me the
usual Fortran problem - fair enough I still haven't found what it's meant to
do - but on the way this appeared:

  2: tools.at:76       testsuite: warning: no at-check-line which means a
failure happened
testsuite: warning: in a AT_SETUP/AT_CLEANUP pair before any
testsuite: warning: AT_CHECK could be run.  This test suite is
testsuite: warning: improperly designed, please report to
testsuite: warning: <address@hidden>.
ok

Yet at the end
ERROR: Suite unsuccessful, 1 of 151 tests failed
and it's the AC_F77_WRAPPERS wrappers one (no 96) no mention of no 2
whatever that is..

Just FYI,

Patrick