config.sub/config.guess license exception, but not for 'missing'

From: Neulinger, Nathan
Subject: config.sub/config.guess license exception, but not for 'missing'
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:09:29 -0500

Would y'all consider extending the license exception to include the
'missing' script as well? (I'm referring to the exception that allows
distributing autoconf support files with apps that are not gpld. I'm not
sure if there are other support files that are gpl'd, but the same request
would apply there.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  address@hidden