Re: Hiding autom4te.cache

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Hiding autom4te.cache
Date: 09 Apr 2002 16:22:50 +0200

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:

Andreas> Would it make sense to rename autom4te.cache to something
Andreas> beginning with a dot, so that it is normally not visible when
Andreas> listing the directory?

I didn't mean to because it's a maintainer tool, and as such I think
it makes sense to show the details.

But if people think it is better to hide it, I'm OK (but you take care
of explaining to our users why they have to adjust their Makefiles :).