Re: detecting libmysqlclient

From: ken restivo
Subject: Re: detecting libmysqlclient
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:50:06 -0700

Attached is a somewhat wiggy m4 file for detecting mysql. I adapted it from one
I found somewhere else, and tried to clean it up. I also needed to search in
/usr/pkg , too, since building on NetBSD was drving me nuts.

Enjoy.

-ken

--
Freedom of the press belongs to those who can afford to pay the hosting bill.