Re: OpenWatcom support

From: Allan Clark
Subject: Re: OpenWatcom support
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:11:19 -0400

John;

I find that it's made for GCC, but seems to support (by checking) a
number of other build systems.  For example, it detects and supports the
UnixWare, Open UNIX build systems, Open Server, and I think it also
works with the Intel icc tool.

In this do-it-yourself realm, I'm sure if you try it, it'll either work,
or these guys will look at any changes you need to make so that it
supports Watcom as well as possible.

Try it out.  There *is* a self-test suite.

Allan