Seven Myths of Load Balancing

From: Sam Green
Subject: Seven Myths of Load Balancing
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:02:05 +0100

Hi,

The Load Balancing world is full of conflicting claims and information.
We've taken seven of the most contentious areas and tried to separate the
real world truth from vendor marketing.

Topics include: Keepalives; session persistence; performance figures;
security; SSL decryption; hardware or software; and system failures.

Zeus Technology has seven years of experience in supplying and advising
organizations that have major internet sites with customers that include
eBay, WR Hambrecht, NASA, Federal Railways¸ the BBC, TD Waterhouse and
Société Générale.

Who in your organization would be the right person to send our document to?

Thanks & Regards,
Sam Green <address@hidden>
http://www.zeus.com
Tel: +44 1223 525000