Re: autoconf 1.7

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: Re: autoconf 1.7
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:31:00 -0700

Roopa Prabhu <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes I am looking out for the older version of autoconf ( 1.7 ). I have a
> configure.in script that is compatible with 1.x versions of autoconf.

Unfortunately, Autoconf 1.x is old enough that it's not on ftp.gnu.org any
longer.  The last GNU package using 1.x was finally updated a few years
ago.  You'd really be best-served by rewriting the configure.in script,
I'm afraid.

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>