Re: Conditional problem

From: Jose Roman Bilbao
Subject: Re: Conditional problem
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 11:09:56 +0100

Thanks for your response but still does not work, I have left my code in
configure.in:

MDL_HAVE_OPENGL

if test -z "$GL_LIBS"
then
        AC_MSG_RESULT([GL libs not found, OpenGL disabled.])
else
        if test -z "$GL_CFLAGS"
        then
                AC_MSG_RESULT([GL headers not found, OpenGL disabled.])
        else
                AC_MSG_RESULT([OpenGL flags: $GL_CFLAGS])
                AC_MSG_RESULT([OpenGL libs: $GL_LIBS])
        fi
fi
AM_CONDITIONAL( WITH_OPENGL, test -n "$GL_FLAGS")
AM_CONDITIONAL( WITH_OPENGL, test -n "$GL_LIBS")

and in my makefile.am:

if WITH_OPENGL
        bin_PROGRAMS = phan3D
endif

but it does not work, I can not get it to compile conditionally. Please,
can someone show me how to correct my code?

Thanks

Roman