Lower your  m ortgage today!

From: Alex Cameron
Subject: Lower your  m ortgage today!
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:53:47 -0500

Let us help you save thousnds
We are experienced and WILL find the cheapest rates available anywhere.

  - No Oblgation - No Commtments
  - Consoldate your finances
  - Get extra cash now
  - Buy a new boat

  CLIK TO GET INFORMATION

I'll have to ask my family though, alothough they probably won't mind, the words came out like a quiet whisper. Then he threw me into a stack of old newspapers, where I sat for a month. I felt sorry for the newspaper on the bottom of the stack. I'll have to ask my family though, alothough they probably won't mind, the words came out like a quiet whisper.
To stop getting these things.., here