Payoff your home in half the time

From: Owen McFadden
Subject: Payoff your home in half the time
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:34:01 -0800

APPLICATION PENDING FOR YOU!

Important: Before we can process your application we need to verify some basic information.
Please click below to confirm (all that apply).

You would like to search for a:
1 - USA GOLD
2 - USA Platinum
3 - USA Platinum Plus
4 - All American Gold

Your Desired Credit Limit is:
1 - $2500.
2 - $5000.
3 - $7500.

You would like an:
1 - Annual Fee
2 - No Annual Fee
3 - Application Fee
4 - No Application Fee

I was a tree again! Once again, I stood tall and proud on my hill. One day, the next summer, I saw the boy again! Then I saw myself turning back into a tree! I could feel myself connecting back to my roots. I felt little leaves unfolding. The picture of Ryan was comical, it included himself with his real facial piercings, one through his nose like a bull, two in his bottom lip on opposite sides, and his earlobes.
To get off, press