Support for SDCC (small device C compiler)

From: k . borah
Subject: Support for SDCC (small device C compiler)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I am using autoconf/make to build using SDCC as the target compiler. SDCC
generates five files from the input C sources with the extensions - .map,
.lst, .asm, .elf and .rel
I see that somehow (maybe due to a mistake in my conf file) when I run
./configure, it takes in .asm as input as well as output file !! whereas
it should take .c as input and .ihx as output file formats.

I am confused. Am I doing something wrong in the conf file (should i
enforce input/output file formats, if so, how ?) ? Or is that
autoconf/make does not support SDCC ?

Regards
Kallol

Here is my conf file :