Building a 2.6 device driver with GNU Build system

From: Douglas Phillipson
Subject: Building a 2.6 device driver with GNU Build system
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:18:14 -0700

I there a Tutorial available that might help me put some 2.6 Kernel device driver code under the GNU Build system? I have successfully done some regular code, even cross compiled to ARM, but I'm under the impression that the you have to use the "Kernel build" system for device drivers. How does the Kernel build system integrate with the GNU build system?

Thanks

Doug P