2.60 and AC_FUNC_GETGROUPS

From: Bill Moseley
Subject: 2.60 and AC_FUNC_GETGROUPS
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:37:29 -0800

This is not what I wanted to use my list karma for today, but I reran
my bootstrap script today changing my configure script from autoconf
2.59 to 2.60.

It's been a while since I've looked at my autoconf script -- makes me
wish I used more comments.

I have this in configure.in:

AC_FUNC_GETGROUPS

AC_TYPE_GETGROUPS
AC_DEFINE([GETGROUPS_T],GETGROUPS_T,[Check for groups with AC_TYPE_GETGROUPS])

The upgrade to 2.60 resulted in this change in my acconfig.h file:

/* Check for groups with AC_TYPE_GETGROUPS */
-#define GETGROUPS_T gid_t
+#define GETGROUPS_T GETGROUPS_T

What happened that GETGROUPS_T is no longer defined as gid_t?

--
Bill Moseley
address@hidden