Re: autoreconf vs autogen.sh

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: autoreconf vs autogen.sh
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:02:37 +0200

* Roman Rybalko wrote on Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 11:00:23AM CEST:

> > aclocal will use the value of ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in your top-level
> > Makefile.am, so you can do something like:
> > ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = -I build-aux
> Is it really works ?

If there is something you tried and it did not work as expected, then
please show what you did so we can try to reproduce it.

> I tried this somewhen, but it wasn't working.
> Anybody, tell me plz the docs about this. I've red some docs, but don't
> found any info about this. Thx.

<http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/html_node/autoreconf-Invocation.html>
<http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Local-Macros>
<http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Rebuilding>