problem using PKG_CHECK_MODULES in a case

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: problem using PKG_CHECK_MODULES in a case
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 07:15:23 +0100 (CET)

hey,

I'm using PKG_CHCK_MODULE in a case, like this:

create_shared_lib=""
case "$host_os" in
        mingw|mingw32*|cegcc)
                PKG_CHECK_MODULES(EVIL, evil)
AC_DEFINE(HAVE_EVIL, 1, [Set to 1 if evil package is installed])
                dnl needed for correct definition of EAPI
AC_DEFINE(EFL_EVAS_BUILD, 1, [Define to mention that evas is built])
                if test "$host_os" = "cegcc" ; then
                        WIN32_CFLAGS="-mwin32"
                fi
                create_shared_lib="-no-undefined "
                ;;
esac

and later, I use PKG_CONFIG_MODULES for freetype

The the configure script is failing, saying that "the pkg-config script could not be found or is too old"

The error is when I compile on linux

If I remove PKG_CHECK_MODULES(EVIL, evil) in the case, I have no problem

Can someone explain me what the problem is, please ?

thank you

Vincent Torri