Thanks a lot everyone !

From: Sébastien Le Roux
Subject: Thanks a lot everyone !
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 16:41:48 -0500

I am writing this email to thank all the people who helped me
so far to prepare the distribution package for my project .. which
is now delivered and ready for download :)
http://rings-code.sourceforge.net
I have special thinking for you Ralf: thanks to be so often here and ready
to answer every single question !
I will probably unsubscribe the autoconf list in a few weeks
(depending on the feedback I will received on the project).
Anyway thank you very much everyone.

Sébastien Le Roux

Dr. Sébastien Le Roux
Department of Physics