Re: include paths and doxygen

From: Rhys Ulerich
Subject: Re: include paths and doxygen
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:18:01 -0500

Hi Philip,

There's a Doxygen macro up at the Autoconf Macro Archive:
http://autoconf-archive.cryp.to/ax_prog_doxygen.html

Might take some setup to get going, but it looks like it some sample rules
that you could include within your Makefile.am's.

- Rhys

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Philip Herron <address@hidden