Re: configure.ac help

From: Coleman Kane
Subject: Re: configure.ac help
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 15:13:57 -0400

On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 10:44 -0700, Evan Klinger wrote:
> Hello,
> I've been trying to get my configure.ac script working for several days and
> I'm stuck. It actually compiles fine into the configure script but when I
> run the configure script it errors out with a parse error:
>
> Found CImg.h in current directory.
> ./configure: line 17860: syntax error near unexpected token `('
> ./configure: line 17860: `  $as_echo_n "(cached) " >&6'
>
> I've attached my configure.ac.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Evan

You should send the section of your configure script in that covers the
range of about line 17000-18000. That will help someone track down what
part of the configure.ac is generating that faulty shell code.

If you gzip the configure script, it may be small enough to just
reasonably attach the whole thing.

--
Coleman Kane