Re: Bison and flex target

From: Philip Herron
Subject: Re: Bison and flex target
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 14:20:00 +0100

Hey

This works for me. But i have a problem it works only if i use 1
yacc/lex. But when i move to add in multiple lexer's etc not too sure
how to make this work..

I see stuff on the gdb hack to redefine all the variables but not too
sure how this is meant to work. I am not a total guru with bison and
flex yet so sorry if this is basic :)

- -Phil