Re: installing GNUradio on windows xp. autoconf doesnot work

From: Zainab Qureshi
Subject: Re: installing GNUradio on windows xp. autoconf doesnot work
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:43:22 +0500

All the instances of autoconf in config.log is what i have already mailed. When
i check for the versions of autoconf and automake they give me

 autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

 automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.7.1
Written by Tom Tromey <address@hidden>.

This means that both of them are installed but they are not working
properly. Is there some PATH variable that needs to be set?

--
address@hidden@b