Re: Quick divert() 2.13/2.6x portability macro

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: Quick divert() 2.13/2.6x portability macro
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:54:14 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009, Eric Blake wrote:

According to Thomas Dickey on 11/28/2009 8:40 AM:
well, in my view, not bothering to research a detail to provide an
accurate reply falls short of professional behavior.

You get the level of support that you pay for.  I need a more compelling
reason to look at 2.13 than name-calling.  After all:

no point in arguing. I expect that your standards are applied to each of your endeavors.

People with more than one set of standards have no standards at all.

awai

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net