Are there any tests for Fortran 90 or Fortran 95?

From: Dr. David Kirkby
Subject: Are there any tests for Fortran 90 or Fortran 95?
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:59:50 +0000

Are there any tests in autoconf that can be used to determine if a compiler support Fortran 90 or Fortran 95? I don't know Fortran myself, so writing one is out of the question for me. I was just wondering if there was anything like the equivalent of AC_PROG_CC_C99 whcih sets ac_cv_prog_cc_c99 to 'no' if one can't build C99 compliant code.

I must admit, reading the documentation would tend to suggest this is not so.