Re: 'make' vs 'make -j1': Tpo files in different places

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: 'make' vs 'make -j1': Tpo files in different places
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:24:47 -0700 (PDT)

> I understand.  I have the freedom to place them
> wherever I choose.  I chose $(srcdir) because I thought
> it would simplify the Makefile.am.  It will be a good
> exercise for me to move the files to the builddir and see
> what issues come up.

All,

I rearranged the code so that the generated source appears in the build
directory, as Ralf talked about.  This has made my original problem go away
(after a "make distclean").

As far as I'm concerned, this is solved, but if anyone wants to dig in to the
original problem with me, I'll be happy to help.

Thank you all,

Chris