Re: Correct way to check for clock_gettime()

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: Correct way to check for clock_gettime()
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 07:17:36 +0200

Hello Thomas,

* Thomas Petazzoni wrote on Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 03:33:53AM CEST:
> So the ability of sharing the cache between execution of
> different configure scripts is a documented feature. Is it just that in
> reality it doesn't work that well ?

You should be able to modify both configure scripts in a way so that it
works again; and in this particular example it should be done.  Getting
this approach to scale can be a lot of work though.

I sometimes punt and use a config.site file that only has known-good
settings in it, and not update it from the new configure runs.

Hope that helps.