Re: make test with fortran programs

From: Eve-Marie Devaliere
Subject: Re: make test with fortran programs
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:02:33 -0500

Thanks Ralph for all your continuous help! I don't know what I would do
without you!
I have one more dilemma... The tests programs are in fortran... I am
trying the 'master makefile' case and I have that so far:

TESTS = test/forward/Example1_Simple/Example1_Simple.f90 \
        test/k_matrix/Example1_Simple/Example1_Simple.f90
check_PROGRAMS = $(TESTS)
TESTS_ENVIRONMENT =

I am guessing I need to do something with TESTS_ENVIRONMENT but I am not
sure how to set it up..... I can't find an example with fortran.. Would
you mind putting me in the right direction one more time?

Thanks a lot,
Cheers,
Eve-Marie