autotools presentation (was: Paralizing configure)

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: autotools presentation (was: Paralizing configure)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:18:59 +0100

* Javier Jardón wrote on Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 04:37:43PM CET:
> On 8 February 2011 10:55, Marian Marinov wrote:
> > Ralf's talk at FOSDEM

> Is that talk available somewhere?

I think the recording should eventually be up at
<http://fosdem.org/2011/demand-streaming> or
<http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2011/fosdem/>.

I've attached a tarball of the non-generated files of the example
package that was used during the show, after adding some more comments
and explanations now.  The commands used to prepare the package and
then show a couple of features are in the README file.

I'd be wary of putting up the slides on their own, as they are IMVHO
easy to misunderstand without explanations.