Re: RE : RE : rm -f core cause some troubles

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: RE : RE : rm -f core cause some troubles
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 15:45:14 -0800

On 12/08/2012 12:30 PM, PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> You mean , I need to maintain a fork of autoconf for this project ;)

No, you don't need to change autoconf at all.
You merely edit its output, with 'sed',
before running it.  It's easy.

> the right fix is to avoid removing core if this is a directory.

Autoconf-generated 'configure' files already do that.
That's not the issue.

The only issue that has been identified is that
'configure' issues some annoying warnings.  There may be
some other issues, but that's all we've found so far.
And the above-mentioned fix resolves that issue.