Re: test for CXXLD

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: test for CXXLD
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:25:49 -0500

Since the syntax you're using will only support one compiler anyway,
you might consider creating a shell script to do the actual configure run.

it might look something like this:

#!/bin/sh
mkdir -p build
cd build
../configure --prefix=/path/ferinst --other-arguments LDFLAGS='-Xlinker "-languae charm++"'

Since it's not going to be portable you may as well skip the AM_ variables and go this route.

HTH,

Robert B