Re: emacs autoconf mode

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: emacs autoconf mode
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 12:28:37 -0500

Starting from sh-mode rather than m4-mode, as done by
http://user42.tuxfamily.org/sh-autoconf/index.html (which is not very
sophisticated, but it could be a starting point), seems like it might
be a good way to go.  When I've had trouble editing autoconf scripts
in emacs it was because m4-mode got confused by shell syntax.