AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS

From: Evrim Ulu
Subject: AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 15:45:15 +0900

Dear list,

I have a question, sorry to bother.

I've been trying to compile mpir using android cross compiler.
I've been using this script to set enviroment
http://pastebin.com/CdXcZnJM

This project uses AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS to configure sub package 'yasm' in
configure.ac:

--cut--
AC_CONFIG_FILES(yasm/config/config.guess:configfsf.guess
yasm/config/config.sub:configfsf.sub)
AC_CONFIG_FILES(yasm/configure.gnu:configure.yasm)
AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS([yasm])
--cut---

When it executes configure on subpackage I get this:
http://pastebin.com/mvPNfqTY

It may be observed that there are extra quotes ' surrounding --host,
--with-sysroot and --prefix. As a result, sub configure complains that
it doesn't get --host parameter.

Is this normal? I hope i'm missing a trivial point.
Generated ac_sub_configure_args is as follows:
http://pastebin.com/dLdstpTd

Tried to do autoreconf -ivf but no luck.
address@hidden:~/ecl/mpir$ autoconf -V
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.69

mpir source is at:
https://github.com/wbhart/mpir