Re: OPENMP_FLAGS in autoconf not working

From: Rudra Banerjee
Subject: Re: OPENMP_FLAGS in autoconf not working
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 16:51:45 +0200

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your reply. But this (AC_LANG) is making make to
crash.
Copying your configure.ac, I am getting:

$./configure
checking for gfortran... gfortran
checking whether the Fortran compiler works... yes
checking for Fortran compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler... yes
checking whether gfortran accepts -g... yes
checking for gfortran option to support OpenMP... -fopenmp
OPENMP_FCFLAGS = -fopenmp
configure: creating ./config.status

$make
Makefile:15: *** missing separator.  Stop.