Re: [autoconf archive] syntax error in ax_lib_postgresql.m4 script.

From: Jules Lamur
Subject: Re: [autoconf archive] syntax error in ax_lib_postgresql.m4 script.
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 23:36:05 +0100

Thank you for this quick answer !
Including the file solved the problem, it was indeed an undefined macro.

By the way, sorry to be on the wrong mailing list, but unless I
misunderstand the following autoconf-archive mailing lists topics, none
on them is suitable for my question :

* autoconf-archive-announce (Receive announcments of new releases.)
* autoconf-archive-commits (E-mail notifications for the Autoconf
Archive git repository.)
* autoconf-archive-maintainers (Autoconf Archive Shop Talk)

---

Anyway, thank you for your help and improvement recommandations.

Regards,
Jules Lamur.