autogen-announce

[Autogen-announce] Save your money today when buying the best software -

From: Jean
Subject: [Autogen-announce] Save your money today when buying the best software - only reas0nable prices here.. they
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 04:09:57 -0500

        We do not count a man's years until he has nothing else to count.
Take that!

Hello man . We decided to the make your a present!
WinXp Pro for only ...check for yourself - it;s cheaper then you even think
...and even cheaper eyes zine.

http://www.geocities.com/cora_champion_67/
        Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

Just good software cheap prices and no more bs  today and here.

        Get the facts, or the facts will get you. And when you get em, get em
right, or they will get you wrong.

Don't waste your chance to open buy good sftware packs today hurry !

Ignorance is not bliss -- ignorance is ignorance.The heart of a fool is in his
mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.