automake

Re: linking against a freshed libtoolized library

From: Stéphane Genaud
Subject: Re: linking against a freshed libtoolized library
Date: 16 Oct 2001 15:22:31 +0200

le mar 16-10-2001 at 14:52 Robert Collins a écrit :
> Just link against the .la file.
>
> Automake then gets libtool to do the rest.
>
> Rob

Ok, thanks Robert, it worked.
I tried this a few days ago but gave up after a few errors
due to syntax (i tried something like remodl_LDADD = -L. -l libiasp.la);

i have been more inspired this time and after a few tries,
got the simple rule "remodl_LDADD = libiasp.la"  to work.
I just post this for people who would seek for thess syntactic details.

Thanks.

--
  Stéphane Genaud
   ICPS-LSIIT, Université Louis Pasteur