automake

Re: Generate objects in right directory

From: Alan D. Salewski
Subject: Re: Generate objects in right directory
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 05:37:06 -0400

On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 09:38:04AM +0200, Sebastien REYNES spake thus:
> Hello Alan,
>
> Thank you for your answer. I wonder how to build the VPATH ? When I
> launch directly the command "../../src/module1/configure" under the
> directory "home/devbdie/obj/module1", it doesn't work.
>
> Regards,
> Sébastien

Have you read the Automake manual sections at the URLs that Ralf
provided?

If so, and something is not working as you expect it to, then we'll need
more information than you've provided in order to help you -- expected
vs. actual behavior, error message (if any), relevant Makefile.am
snippets, that sort of thing.

-Al

--
a l a n   d.   s a l e w s k i             address@hidden