avaneya-announce

[Avaneya] Avaneya Project Crew Handbook

From: Kip Warner
Subject: [Avaneya] Avaneya Project Crew Handbook
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 16:14:37 -0800

Friends,

Some time ago you asked us to keep you informed of Avaneya, a cerebral
science fiction game set on Mars currently under active development.

        Home: <https://www.avaneya.com>

We are pleased to release the Avaneya Project Crew Handbook to the
general public. Several years in the making and thousands of hours of
research, it is intended for anyone who would like to learn more about
this project. Contents include everything from star navigation and
growing bamboo on the Red Planet to our fictional characters and
timeline.

        Download: <https://www.avaneya.com/#!/content/downloads/handbook.html>

The book is available gratis under a Creative Commons license allowing
sharing and derivatives. However, we hope that you will consider
donating with your download, or ordering a copy of our Avaneya: Viking
Lander Remastered DVD. Your support is essential to making libre gaming
for GNU a reality.

        DVD:
<https://www.avaneya.com/magento/avaneya-viking-lander-remastered-dvd.html>

Respectfully,