avaneya-announce

[Avaneya] Avaneya

From: Kip Warner
Subject: [Avaneya] Avaneya
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:23:46 -0800

Dear Friends,

As you may recall, Avaneya is a cerebral science fiction game set on
Mars. It combines the perfect blend of the metropolis city builder
social simulation and cooperative multiplayer. If you enjoyed the game
mechanics of SimCity and some of the artistic themes of Blade Runner,
you will enjoy Avaneya.

Some of you have been following the Avaneya project since around 2009
when I first announced it. Since then I have watched our announcement
mailing list continue to grow steadily.

There is still an unbelievable amount of work to do and you may have
been wondering why the announcements have been sparse. Most of the time
over the years I did not have the luxury of working on this project
full time. Having said that, a number of pretty incredible things have
happened since last we talked. I will fill you in over the coming
weeks.

Yours truly,

--
Kip Warner | Senior Software Engineer