aviation-users

Re: [Aviation-users] Joystick use on Aviation

From: Dimitris Papavasiliou
Subject: Re: [Aviation-users] Joystick use on Aviation
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:20:12 +0200

I think that joystick will work under Linux but Aviation currently has no joystick support.  I don't think it would be a big deal to add it but I also don't have a joystick to test the code with which might make things harder (plus I'm currently a little busy trying to add an airrace game to Aviation).