Re: [avr-chat] Re: [avr-gcc-list] OpenAVR domains

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Re: [avr-gcc-list] OpenAVR domains
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 13:02:14 -0600

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

.. As Ted's email address @openavr.org is quite well-known, maybe an
 email forwarder could be arranged for as well.  (I can even
 volunteer to act as an MX here.)  Of course, unless Ted doesn't want
 that kind of service.  Maybe other active AVR developers would be
 interested in this kind of email forwarding, too?

Interesting, indeed. I might, perhaps....
We can cetainly discuss this once the handover is completed.

Eric