Re: [avr-chat] simulavr "user manual", "examples", "microprocessors AVR

From: Hector Doblado
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] simulavr "user manual", "examples", "microprocessors AVR simulator with graphic" ?
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 13:11:31 +0000

Hi Klaus

I have downloaded

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/simulavr/simulavrxx-0.8.005.tar.gz

http://math.ut.ee/~olegus/simulavrxx-doc.tar.gz

I will install the simulavrxx ant test it.

Thank you very much
Héctor Doblado

Hi Hector,

if you are a unix/linux user you should test simulavrxx.
There are examples for using and programming the simulator and
there is also a small documentation.

You can simulate also external hardware like serial ports,
lcd and some other things and most important you can connect port
pins also to other avr devices.

You also can create a gui with tcl scripts which enable you to set
pin logic levels and also use entry fields to set analog voltages to
portpins.

Bye
  Klaus

> Hello
>
> I'm programing an ATMega8515, and I'm trying to use simulavr , but I find
> no
> user manual neither examples of use.
>
> Can you help me?
>
> I can see the registers, I/O ports, memory address, etc..?
> I can execute an aplication step by step?
>
> You know some simulavr user manual?
> Exists microprocessors AVR simulator with graphic user interface , that be
> GNU and free?
>
> Thanks
> Héctor Doblado

+++ NEU: GMX DSL_Flatrate! Schon ab 14,99 EUR/Monat! +++

GMX Garantie: Surfen ohne Tempo-Limit! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl