Re: [avr-chat] Suppliers

From: Hugo González Monteverde
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Suppliers
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:21:08 -0500

I've had great experiences with Futurlec when buying AVR's. They have stock sometimes when the local (Mexico City) Atmel distributors don't. I have never bought a valuepack from them though.

The only thing is they sometime go unresponsive for some days, so there's no easy way of knowing when your stuff is to be shipped. But overall I'd give them a 9.

Hugo

Derric Tubbs wrote:
I've only recently started tinkering with the AVRs and
am just starting some projects.  I'm wondering if
anyone has any suggestions as to where to and NOT to
buy from for both AVRs and other general components,
including basics such as resistors, caps, and diodes.