Re: [avr-chat] What's 'little endian'

From: Reza Naima
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] What's 'little endian'
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 18:59:13 -0700

as a side note (not sure if it's on the web page or not, havn't looked),
the origins of this term have to do with the book/story of gulliver's
travels.  the war was fought because two nations couldn't decide which
end of a hard boiled egg to break open - the big end, or the little end.

- reza "master of all that is trivia" naima

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 01:31:16AM +0200, Rolf Magnus sent me this...