[avr-chat] 10Mbps USB interface

From: Reza Naima
Subject: [avr-chat] 10Mbps USB interface
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:00:42 -0700

I'm looking at adding a high speed (10+Mbps) USB interface to a project -- I have used the FTDI chips before for lower speed projects. I was wondering if anyone has had any good experiences with other ICs for higher speeds (USB2.0)? I would want something that has a free driver (virtual uart would be great) windows (with bonus points if linux drivers also exist).

Thanks!
Reza